Pretty Prep

February 23, 2012

Down here in the Carolinas, Sperry's are a staple, for both girls & guys. When I first got to Charlotte, I was like...why are all these girls wearing the same shoes as my dad? I eventually got a cute pastel green pair, but I haven't seen them in years. I've mentioned a time or two that every year we go to Hilton Head Island, SC for the Heritage Golf Tournament. I've explained before that there is more or less a uniform for attending the week long event- ultra prep. As soon as I saw these shoes last month, the tournament  popped into my head. These platforms would parlay perfectly with every outfit you'd need while enjoying your time on boats, watching golf, and a having cocktail or ten. While preppy isn't quite my style, I think the floral pair are pretty dang cute.



view the entire collection here

No comments:

Post a Comment