B shops: VESTIQUE [turquoise & tangerine]

May 31, 2012


While shopping at Vestique last week, one of the first items I was drawn to were these pants. They're light and comfortable but fit like a dream. That is, if you dream about how pants fit. I don't. I always dream that I'm on a bike being chased by a killer but I can't pedal fast enough. Oh, and the draped pleat shoulders on this top had me snatching it up soup fast. I was feeling matchy matchy so I had to grab this perfectly coordinating clutch and layer on these necklaces that they have in several colors.
Photo Credit: JIM TRICE PHOTOGRAPHY
Puff the Magic Dragon Top, Wide Leg Pants, Stone Drop Necklaces, Colorblock Clutch

4 comments:

  1. you are so stylish! i absolutely love the bright colours, puffy sleeves, wide legs. high fashion! i discovered you on chictopia today and just wanted to say hi! :) your photos are really crisp too and i'm your newest FOLLOWER! it would be really cool if you would return the favour :D

    it would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia style
    blog sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combinations!! And the necklace layering is a great idea too! You're blog is great, found you through The Bargain Blonde! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Found it through lindsey as well! I am also in charlotte, I definitely have to check this new boutique out it looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete