Suburban Faux-Pas

September 5, 2012

Do y'all follow Krystin Lee of Suburban Faux-Pas?  Surely, you do. If not, ARE you cray? AND can we talk about how I'm still not over the word 'cray?' She legit has beyond super style. I found her quite some time ago on Instagram and she has become one of my little blogging buds. I respect and appreciate all bloggers for what they bring to the table, but I for reals want to jack her style. We have very, very similar taste, so I was pretty thrilled when she asked me to do a guest post for her while she is off being fabulous in Paris this week.
ASOS Top, FOREVER 21 Necklace, ASOS Skirt (hemmed into a mini), OASIS Clutch, ASOS Pom Pom Heels
All the deets on this outfit (which I wore to LuckyFABB today) are on suburbanfauxpas.blogspot.com

If you want see my IFB Con, Lucky FABB, and FNO adventures & outfits in real time....helllooooo, just follow me on Twitter & Instagram.

18 comments:

  1. Cute!xo

    Smile On:)...Classy Pam

    http://classypam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across you blog through your guest post and I am loving it and your style! I love the bold mix of prints in this look, gorgeous!
    xx
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, thanks so much! Im following you on BL :)

      Delete
  3. i absolutely ADORE this whole outfit! a perfect pairing!

    xoxo, jenn
    the stylish housewife

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a loser..I haven't heard of her before. You look so cute. Such a great top and loooove the shoes! xoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, loving that skirt <3

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that skirt! The print is fabulous!
    It was so nice meeting you today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I'm just now getting back to my blog- was I the only one with horrid service in NYC? It was fun chatting and shopping! I need to keep up with you, finally following your blog:)

      Delete
  7. PERFECT Auburn skirt! and OMG your shoes are fabulous!

    xo Rachel Coletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WDE! Thank you- they're prob my favorite pair.

      Delete
  8. It was so great to meet you at FABB! I love, love, love your necklace in this photo, and the pants you wore to Day 2 were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! It was so good to meet you- you got amazing pictures from the conference and shopping trip! I had no internet in NYC, so I'm going through all of the business cards I collected and I'm so glad I got yours :)

      Delete
  9. Hi!

    I met you in NYC for the IFB Conference. I absolutely LOVE this outfit and I'm going to snatch it. You are phenomenal with print mixing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl, I remember!So glad our paths crossed! Just found you on Bloglovin:)

      Delete
  10. Those shoes are so awesome! I love everything about this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my very first time that I am visiting here and I’m truly pleasurable to see everything at one place.bubblegum casting reviews

    ReplyDelete