come and get it

May 28, 2013

I actually made super good use of Memorial Day Weekend and spent the entire time in the sun with family instead of being glued to the computer capitalizing on every single sale. I was all, "woohoo! closed my computer and focused on what's really important!" Until this morning rolled around and I opened it only to remember that I'm a horridly superficial person and that to me, clothes (especially on sale) are super important! Bums. Just when I thought  I had blown all of my 20% off chances, ASOS came through like they always do. So if you're like me and missed the boat because you were actually on a boat, you've still got time. 20% OFF on ASOS.COM has been extended until 7am tomorrow EST. with code TAKE 20. Here's what's in my cart:

DRESSES

TOPS

BOTTOMS


SWIMWEAR 


SHOES & ACCESSORIES
 

6 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed. I had to pull myself away. I want everything! xoLili

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked all weekend, so by default I couldn't buy anything (can't online shop in the emergency room). Good thing I had off Monday! That floral clutch is adorable!
    -Becky
    The Pumpkin Spot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these picks! So fun and colorful!

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post. I would love to read your feedback. Thank you :)

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, your cart is full! I love the red drop-waist dress, cute aztec jumpsuit and gorgeous clutch (#1). Great picks!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete