Bermuda Bound

June 15, 2015

I had the awesome opportunity to sail to the beautiful island of Bermuda aboard the Royal Caribbean ship Liberty Of The Seas with one of my best blogger buddies, Ashley and our better halves.

We set sail from NYC and spend 6 stellar days and 5 fabulous nights waking up with champagne, and winding down with wine while partaking in all of the amenities the ship has to offer.You may have surfed in the ocean, but have you surfed on top of a ship, on top of an ocean? My strapless bikinis weren't exactly conducive to trying...but I watched my husband wake up and do just that every morning at sea on the Flowrider- one of the dozens of activites to choose from. I opted for one more my speed (being 0 MPH) and got an uber relaxing facial and massage in the spa before pulling into port in King's Wharf

My words and photos will never do justice to the historic / pristine / breathtaking island of Bermuda but here are some of my outtakes (and outfits LE DUH) from our time on the ship and shore.

PRE-DINNER WITH ASHLEY // OUTFITS ARE HERE
ATLANTIC NIGHTS
TOP // SUNGLASSES // NECKLACE //  CUFF // PANTS
UPPER DECK SUNSETS
TOP // SUNGLASSES // EARRINGS // NECKLACE // BAG // SKIRT // HEELS
WARM OCEAN AIR
CAMERA // TOP // SUNGLASSES // EARRINGS //  NECKLACE // SHORT
BLUE WATERS OF ELBOW BEACH
SCARF // TOP // SUNGLASSES // BIKINI // SHORTS // BAG // TASSEL // SANDALS
   More outfit posts coming this week!
           

  


2 comments:

  1. How much fun is it to shop for a vacation / cruise? I love it! Came to the blog to tell you I love the bow top and the striped skirt!!

    xx
    The Fashionable ESQ
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like an amazing trip! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete