embellished beach

August 19, 2015


 Boohoo Beaded Maxi CAFTAN & Floppy HAT // SUNGLASSES 
 Kendra Scott EARRINGS  Open RING // Mixed Metal BANGLES //  Gold Bar NECKLACE // Dogeared Cross NECKLACE //  Gold Bar RING //  NAIL POLISH 


Even though the September issues are hitting stands, I'm still soaking up this endless summer with beach weekends and poolside parties beat the 90 degree heat. I've been loving this gorgeous, not-so-basic caftan from Boohoo (on sale for $26!) because it's perfect for both and is easy enough to toss in my tote. 
While I switch out my suits and cover ups daily,  I've kept my tote stocked with staples so I'm joining Boohoo and sharing What's In My Beach Bag to share the items I always have in tow!
Spray SUNSCREEN // Portable CHARGER // Lip BALM // SUNGLASSES // Pom Pom COVER UP // Ruffle BIKINI // Print TOWEL // HEADPHONES // Flip Flop SANDALS // SELFIE STICK


2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty and fun maxi dress! You're looking beautiful in this beach time look. :)

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. With BullionVault you are able to buy physical precious metals by the gram at current exchange prices.

    Create your free account now and get 4 grams of free silver as a welcome bonus.

    ReplyDelete