FIT N' FLARE

May 20, 2011

I know technically the cut of these tops is considered empire, but these looks are a little different than usual. The Gryphon Top (seen here) is from early S/S 11 and peaked my interest at the beginning of the year.  They say "never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about" - which I'm sure is in reference to an x-boyfriend or career path, not a shirt, but whatev. So, I've been looking for similar cuts ever since.
GRYPHON Stitch Top $295
ASOS Button Shoulder Dress $64.63
ASOS Floral Trapeze Top $55.40
 
RED DOLL on ETSY Halter Baby Doll $325

KIMCHI BLUE Scallop Top $54
A perfect budget friendly version of the Gryphon top!

TOPSHOP Button Front Top $50
ASOS Crochet Cropped Tank $55.40
How I'd wear it


"When you blame and criticize others, you are avoiding some truth about yourself." -Deepak Chopra

No comments:

Post a Comment