Black & Blue (and pink, and white, and teal...)

January 5, 2012

Something I wore to a get together while in Hilton Head for the Holidays. I think I paid less than $40 for the entire thing. After Christmas sales are what's up!
Faux Ostrich Bag- $25 at T.J.Maxx
TOP- $15 at T.J. Maxx

Sequin Pants- a gift (so..FREE!) from Forever 21
I considered this green pencil skirt ($3 fromGoodwill!) also, but decided it was a little too "administrative" for a cocktail party. 


"When you talk, you repeat what you already know; when you listen , you often learn something."- Jared Sparks

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the good writeup. It in truth was once a enjoyment account it.
    Look advanced to far delivered agreeable from you! By the way, how
    could we be in contact?

    Visit my web-site ... see this great post

    ReplyDelete