nude and navy

September 27, 2012

ESTHER BOUTIQUE Faux Leather Peplum Top, HOUSE OF HARLOW Chelsea Sunglasses, BAUBLE BAR Acetate Necklace, H&M Shimmer Trousers, VERSONA Metallic Flats

One of my favorite places to online shop (mostly because they're located down under) is Esther Boutique, where I got this laser cut peplum top. They carry colorful, quirky clothes that I seldom see anywhere else. Everything on the site sells out like freaking hot cakes though, so you must be vedy vedy sneaky, suh. Between the time I added this top to my cart and went to pay, my size had already become unavailable. Hence, they teency-weencyness of it, but WHATEV. Had to have. If you haven't already, check them out. Right now I'm eyeing: this top, this dress (similar to Sass & Bide!), this as a wedding guest dress, AND this dress, because it's HOT. Like anything you see?

"Not everything that is faced can be changed. But nothing can be changed until it is faced."- James Baldwin

17 comments:

  1. I am trying to resist checking out the store, but I may have to...ha ha. It looks amazing with those pants! :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot damn - that is one smokin' hot top!! I loooove it! The detail and structure is fantastic!!! This is such a beautiful look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo...can't wait to check it out! that top is AMAZING.

    xoxo, jenn
    the stylish housewife

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing top! Def. checking them out!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! Those pants are fantastic! <3

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit, I love your top it's freaking amazing I'm in love....

    ReplyDelete
  7. officially hooked on this store - thanks girl! love that top on you
    xo Krystin
    suburbanfauxpas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving that peplum top! Most definitely checking out this boutique!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm crazy about that top! Gorgeous outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ummmm could you or this outfit get anymore amazing?
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That top is insane!!! Def. need to check out that site:)
    xo, amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm crazy with that peplum with leather top....& those HOH shades are stunning like you!!! Glad to have found you via Lucky Comm!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your site!!! that top is fantastic!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That laser cut peplum is INSANE! Love the sheen of the trousers. Work it gurrrl!!!

    www.bstylewise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!!!! i am obsessed with this look and the top is just gorgeous!!!
    just found your blog, and i'm your new follower...hope you check me out and follow me back!!!
    se ya:)

    ReplyDelete