two way tunic

September 29, 2012

L*SPACE Garcia Emroidered Tunic c/o, TEEKI Sunglasses, JEN HOODENPYLE Colored Rhinestone Statement Necklace, Vintage Belt, JAMI Estelle Bracelet, WILD ROSE Neon & Clear Heels

Late September isn't Summer, unless you live in the Dirty South like moi. So, I'm sorry Northeasters, but you can still find me at the pool on the weekends. Which means an L*SPACE bikini and coverup are viable outfits. This is not a #humblebrag, this is a regular brag. #SorryImNotSorry. With October a day or two away, I feel it is time to retire the triangle tops and string bottoms but I am not a "fall" person and don't particularly crave cold weather clothes. I try to keep my punchy brights and mini's out as long as possible. Since L*SPACE introduced their new line of clothing (The Collection) I'm not putting away this amazing tunic anytime soon.  It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a dress, it's a top, it's whatever I want because the length and long sleeves make it a transitional piece. This is my last nod to summer. Until next year, my love...

No comments:

Post a Comment