return of the mack

February 11, 2013

ALICE & TRIXIE Top, ASOS Coat, Fur Snood , & Belt, Vintage Scarf (as turbie) & Mink Collar, MICHAEL KORS Watch,     DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Pants, TORY BURCH Phone Case, YSL Bag
Holy hiatus. I'm back in Charlotte after a 5 day style stint in NYC for fashion week, and I look and sound like I've been cooking meth. No voice, no eyebrows (don't ask), but somehow no regrets. I didn't mean to abandon my blog, it was actually weird to not spend so much time tending to it. But I feel like I've gained perspective, gotten some clarity, and can't wait to put some new found knowledge to good use. If you'd like to see snippets of my time in the city, it's all for your viewing pleasure on Instagram. But bear with me as I try to recap the dozen plus outfits I wore this past week.


"Never trust anyone who wants what you've got. Friend or not, envy is an overwhelming emotion."
- Eubie Blake

17 comments:

  1. Eyebrows always grow back - perspective and clarity are priceless!

    Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. been following on IG, looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. was living vicariously through all your lovely instagram pics! cannot wait to see all of the pics! :)

    - Pam
    http://yesitiskevin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see all your amazing digs. You always look fab! Didn't know you lived in North Carolina. So do I!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek can't wait to see all of the shots from NY and I hope you get your voice back soon :)
    Brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol...hot babe! =) i've been living vicariously through you on instagram. and now i have return of the mack stuck in my head...

    xoxo, jenn
    the stylish housewife

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bethany, you looked stunning in all your photos from the week! I am sure it was incredible and hectic and we all understand the gap in posts, I'm sure when LA fashion week rolls around i'll be MIA as well! I can't wait to see all the details tho, you were such perfection!

    With Love From Hollywood,
    Kier
    Fashion Addict LA
    Recent Post: Winter Neon ~ Cold Weather Outfits
    Video Tutorial: How to do a sock bun

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit! You look so dang cute!!!!

    XO,
    Haley


    www.blushbowsandtangelos.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a great sense of personal style! I don't know why I haven't come across your blog before...and love your writing style. It's funny and intelligent.

    -Brittany of @suburbchicblog
    http://suburbchicblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so excited to see your NYFW outfits! Glad you made it home safely B.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGosh obsessed with this whole look!! your turban, your fur, your leopard . . . swoon!

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorg YSL bag!

    xo Danai
    http://www.lifeinmyfablane.com

    ReplyDelete