Fanny Packs, Anklets, and Scrunchies- OH MY!

June 6, 2011

I'm wanting some more sophisticated versions of my 3rd grade favorites. Hmm...I wonder what I even had in my elementary school fanny pack? Only the essentials I'm sure; my Walkman, Ace of Base cassette tape, extra scrunchies, a pack of Juicy Fruit, $2.50 (for Salisbury steak on the hot lunch line, or 10 packs of Juicy Fruit), and an AmEx Black Card, duh.
What else would you need?
Since my L.A. Gear fanny pack would no longer even fit around my THIGH let alone my waist, I was very happy to find these options. They are exactly what I want and perfectly priced to boot.
TOPSHOP Suede Mini Purse Belts $28
ASOS Feather Anklet $14.77
This totally dresses up and transforms the shoe.
ASOS Draping Chain Anklet  $14.77
FOREVER 21 Aztec Print Scrunchie $1.80
YES - ONE DOLLAR AND EIGHTY CENTS!

How I'd Wear It.
WAREHOUSE Lace Dress $89, DANNIJO Cecile Earrings $300, TOPSHOP Purse Belt $28, RAG & BONE Jean Jacket $265, ASOS Ring $11.08, ASOS Horn Bracelet $11.08,  ASOS Wedge Bootie $156

"Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy" - Cynthia Nelms

No comments:

Post a Comment