The Outnet.

August 11, 2011

Do y'all shop on The Outnet? If you're a label snob like I used to be, it really is one of the best discount designer websites. I like it just as much, if not more than Bluefly. Yes, the clothes are from seasons past, but they are never dated. Heidi Klum always say on Project Runway- "one day you're in, and the next day you're out." Well that's not always the case, sometimes things come in because they are cool, and stay because they're timeless. These are my favorite things on the website right now.
TIBI

THREAD SOCIAL
 3.1 PHILLIP LIM
 ELIZABETH AND JAMES
LELA ROSE
MATTHEW WILLIAMSON


I was obsessed with this when I saw it on the red carpet in 2009.


MOSCHINO CHEAP AND CHIC
 YIGAL AZROUEL
 SEE BY CHLOE
 and they have oodles and oodles of
HERVE LEGER
MANOUSH
The Outnet has also led me to become a HUGE fan of Manoush. The line embodies everything I'd want in a single article of clothing- prints, textures, sparkle, quirk. I just love it, everything has all the bells and whistles.







"When the Japanese mend broken objects, they aggrandize the damage by filling the cracks with gold.  They believe that when something's suffered damage and has a history it becomes more beautiful. "- Barbara Bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment