new Brahmin beauties

December 22, 2016

Christmas came early this year and Ive already put my first presents to good use. After months of swooning every time I passed the beautifully apoointed Brahmin store in Charlotte, I finally narrowed my wishlist down to two uber functional and equally gorgeous bags to call my own! The Brahmin Sonny Crossbody and Anywhere Weekender have made my holiday travels look so much more chic. Even carrying them through airports the compliments have been rolling in. I teamed up with Brahmin to share these versatile styles with y'all, so you can see how these year round bags lend themselves perfectly to this season's festivities.

While I'm all about dressing with a theme, holiday style doesn't necessarily have to mean red and green or silver and gold for a month straight. I think it's incorporating my luxe feeling pieces like fur , cashmere, leather, and of course sequins into a warmer and cozier wardrobe. I'm obsessed with the Sonny Crossbody, I can wear it anywhere and be hands free but it elevates any outfit to something a little more sophisticated. Not to mention it holds my wallet, keys, 6 plus, sunglasses, AND lipstick. Form meeting function makes me a happy girl.



Via planes, trains, or automobiles, I always try to condense into a carry-on. The Anywhere Weekender fits my laptop, plethora of chargers, outfit changes (including heels!), toiletries, and camera then doubles as a glam purse once I'm unpacked and ready for exploring. 

3 comments:

  1. Love your style!
    Happy New Year <3

    xo
    www.PlumPrettySugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Can you please get back to me once you see this message? I tried reaching you on your email but with no luck so I would appreciate if you could check for my emails and replay as soon as possible.

    Blair Madison from Irresistible Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely dress. looks wonderful. We have a great collection of African fabrics. Good quality at lowest price. For whole sell price Visit us hope you guys love them.
    Sequin Fabrics, Whole sell Sequin
    Meba Wo Abrokyere

    ReplyDelete