Joan Collins

December 12, 2011

 When I first saw this dress on Etsy I thought I'd be able to wear it as is. Buuuut,once I put it on I realized it's a l i t t l e  bit more Dynasty than I expected. Even though I'm just as bat shit crazy as Alexis Carrington herself, dressing like the 40 year old wife of a 1980's oil tycoon isn't exactly my style.
But maybe dressing like the 26 year old daughter of one is? Instead of having it hemmed above the knee like I originally intended, I flipped up the hem from the inside out and gathered the back into a short train with a couple of safety pins. Next step: get invited to a billionaire cat fight.
LA POUBELLE VINTAGE on Etsy Dress, BETSY JOHNSON Zig Zag Tights, 
WHITE HOUSE BLACK MARKET Bow Wedges (Heathers!), OASIS Clutch 

"Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here." - Blair Waldorf

1 comment: