giving thanks with good taste

November 25, 2016

For the friends and family I wasn't able to spend Turkey day around the table with, I sent embellished  and embossed,  heartfelt handwritten notes. The Papyrus holiday collections including the stunning Thanksgiving selection are truly gifts within themselves. I took advantage of their current BOGO 1/2 off sale to stock up and used the festive cards on a Friendsgiving tablescape for each guest to be inspired by the artful designs and share a sentiment with a loved one.  


Aside from the cranberry cocktails, having an interactive table activity / takeaway was definitely a highlight of the gathering. The best part...the party isn't over! With Christmas around the corner, Papyrus is keeping the giving going with Buy One Get One FREE holiday ornaments and continuing the BOGO 1/2 off sale on cards that I shopped! The ornaments make the perfect stocking stuffers (there's even an avocado for the guacamole love in your life).

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I just wanted to send a quick reminder about our collaboration on other channels also as I saw you did not replay to any of my emails. Maybe my correspondence is getting lost along the way so please when you see this message can you please get back to me.

    Blair Madison from Irresistible Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures. looks great. We have a great collection of African fabrics. Good quality at lowest price. For whole sell price Visit us hope you guys love them.
    Sequin Fabrics, Whole sell Sequin
    Meba Wo Abrokyere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It's so colorful and lovely, I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Lovely pictures is Really Beautiful and Awesome http://www.successtechz.com/

    ReplyDelete