Stuck Up

July 27, 2012

As of late, I've been majorly in the market for crazy collars aka stand collars but ruffled or with some pleat action.
ASOS Exaggerated Ruffle Collar Blouse
 This Asos top is almost  exactly what I want, except it has no back and is completely see through. Prob going to get it anyway and MacGyver something. Or just, put a jacket on...
ASOS Blouse, Leather Shorts, TIBI Blazer (1/2 off!), ELIZABETH COLE Earrings (rent for only $35!), HOUSE OF HARLOW Sunglasses, DOROTHY PERKINS Clutch, CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN Un Bout Heels, JUICY COUTURE Bracelet
oKIDDo Ruffle Collar Dress
This handmade top from an Etsy would be pa pa perfect, except it is for a small child, so I'm pretty sure I will have to order it for my little bop heads, unless I can convince them to make one for meeee.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and
    you're just too excellent. I really like what you've
    acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in
    which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise.
    I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a tremendous site.


    my weblog ... take a look over here

    ReplyDelete