primary selection

January 11, 2014

Now that the 90's is vintage, it's iconic color scheme is long overdue for a comeback. Pastels and neons are spring and summer standards every year, but I'd rather listen to a rusty trombone play Wrecking Ball than hear those words referred to as a "trend" for the 6th year in a row. The winds of change are blowin' like a mofo, and while I will always wear said shades, it's time for a new topic. Enter...style icons Miss Lippy, Madeline, and the entire cast of Problem Child 2 (second favorite movie of all time). Who's with me?!

5 comments:

  1. Love this! Can't wait to pair some of my primary colored pieces together. Great inspiration!

    http://thecheapishly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always keep me on my toes with how much color you wear. i love it...i think that should be one of my goals for 2014! I'm going to pair more colors together...you are such an inspiration.

    xoxo...beth
    www.fashiondotnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vibrant colors.

    Hope you had a great long weekend.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The special red soles make Christian Louboutin pumps win great success in the market. With its luxury design and very simple design, Christian Louboutin Pumps has obtained superb reputation between style people.
    Christian Louboutin J String 100mm Patent Leather Pointed Toe Pumps Black
    Christian Louboutin J String 100mm Patent Leather Pointed Toe Pumps Nude
    Christian Louboutin Follies Spikes 100mm Glitter Pointed Toe Pumps Gold

    ReplyDelete