A Pretty Penny

April 5, 2011

I've been feeling very fondly towards penny loafers for a while now, but so far I've only purchased one pair (seen here). This classic is simple and versatile, and hey- you've always got 2 cents! Which nowadays won't buy you anything except for someone's opinion that you most likely didn't ask for. But anyway, the pair I recently bought were super inexpensive and I like them a lot, however for 22 bucks- they will probably disintegrate come fall. So I was thinking, since Pennies (from here on out we shall refer to them as "Pennies") have stood the test of time for decades now- it might be worth investing in a slightly better pair. That is, until the glorious day when I decide I'm a "real" mom and finally buy some TOD'S.
Here are some to which I'm-a-lookin', and I'm-a-likin':

"If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse."- Jim Rohn

3 comments:

  1. I thrifted a pair of brand new TOD's last year and sold them on ebay because they were too small! I really like the first ones even though I'm not a fan of the glitterazzi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Jeffrey Campbell ones are M.I.N.E.

    ReplyDelete