Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

June 17, 2011

 A few items I think are some of the best things since sliced bread. Was there a point in time when people were just taking a big ass bite out of a whole loaf?
HENRI BENDEL Tie Dye Fold Over Clutch $198
 Ever since I saw this jewel encrusted Octopus and pearl ring last year (it used to be my banner)...

 I have been on the hunt for other octopus themed tchotchka. Like, jewelry, figurines, clothing, home decor, etc. My searching led me to this awesome print, and inevitably to the rest of the store.
 I want to decorate a whole small wall in my house with these creatively quirky pictures. And for the price- I could do an entire room. These are my favorites:

PAPER GANGSTER on Etsy Prints $6.95-$8.50
 My husband loves to hunt, and I am a girly girl, so I have a vision to put these 3 prints in our room like this...
Keeping with the Octopus theme is this cool vintage locket necklace. There's something endearing about how odd looking poor little Mr. Eight Legs is...
FRESHY FIG on Etsy Octopus Art Locket $33
And last but not least, this sailor rope necklace. It has two of my favorite looks built in- Nautical and Tassels!
Even cooler- the middle of the circle is a magnifying glass! Phenom.
FRESHY FIG on Etsy Magnifying Glass Necklace $44
Check out the rest of this shop- everything is so charming, cool, and affordable. The pieces are eclectic and would make great gifts because there is corresponding jewelry for almost every interest- cooking, fishing, art, music, etc. - FRESHY FIG


"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." - J.K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment