Triple Threat

June 13, 2011

After a couple years of hating on iPhones, I decided to get rid of my Crackberry and convert. The only complaint I have, is not switching sooner. There really is no comparison. It's the difference between using a laptop to type a paper vs. using lipstick and a dirty napkin. Apple has capitalized on this by providing little to no insurance for the handset, so if it breaks or cracks- well, then... its broken and cracked. And yo have to shell out $600 for a new one.Having it in a case 24/7 is mandatory. When I go out I'm always scrambling through my bag for my wallet and phone. I just said to my husband last week, "I'm going to invent a cellphone case that has slots for my credit cards and license. I'm gonna be rich!" Well, Michael Kors beat me to the punch, annnnd he's already rich. Ya win some, ya lose some. I'm not mad though, it's chic, it has a wrist strap, and it's pretty cheap!
MICHAEL KORS iPhone Wristlet

"People do not change, they are merely revealed."- Anne Enright

No comments:

Post a Comment