New Arrival and Stacked Bibs

June 24, 2011

I was elated when this dress arrived earlier in the week. Not to mention relieved. I always feel much better once something I've ordered is actually in my cluthches. I hate to think it being tossed around on the back of a mail truck.
I couldn't bring myself to put it on yet though. There's something special about the very first time you wear an outfit and I want it to be on a particular occasion I have in mind. But, I brought it to life a little bit with some jewelry I plan to accessorize with. I really like necklaces that have that cool juxtaposition between costume/playful elements, and more refined jewels.
ASSAD MOUNSER Paladin Collar
SUBVERSIVE Ruby Wreath Necklace $1,100
I already have a few bib/statement necklaces that would go well with the color schemes in the caftan so I layered them in a couple different combinations.

"Take time to gather up the past so that you will be able to draw from your experiences and invest them in the future." - Jim Rohn

No comments:

Post a Comment