Dressing Room Diaries

July 20, 2011

Forever 21 Fun! I walked in, locked my eyes on a black and white striped pleated skirt ($15!!) and spent the rest of my time looking for tops to wear with. So here's my one skirt, 5 ways. Except for the last way, I just didn't feel like putting my pants back on to take the picture...
KEPT 
(and wore the next night to a bbq)
LEFT
KEPT
(I love cut-out shoulders! &will also look good untucked with whit skinny jeans)
LEFT
KEPT
(With the intention of pairing with skinny jeans or cutoff shorts.)
And can we please talk about how much I hate love the strategically slanted mirrors in Forever 21? It's no secret that almost every dressing room has a slightly leaning mirror to make you look thinner and more elongated, but I swear F21 has got to be pushing a 60 degree angle! My legs have never looked better! Basically...because they don't look like that at all.

"I will prepare and some day my chance will come."-Abraham Lincoln

3 comments:

  1. you know they thought you were shoplifting in there haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you texted me the first photo, it was so teeny on my bb, I thought the skirt was zebra print - so glad to see that it's not. the first and last tanks are my fave, I can't believe that stuff is F21! I haven't been in oh so long :(

    ReplyDelete