HOW.COOL.

August 17, 2011

...is this skirt?? 3D gold embellishments on a yellow mini. Yeahh G.
 If you've seen it before- my apologies get over yourself. I must take a moment to relish in all its wondrousness.
DIANE von FURSTENBURG Yvan Skirt $490
How I'd wear it:
L AGENCE Blouse $475, NICOLE ROMANO Earrings $35 (to rent), ASOS Satchel,  JIMMY CHOO Heels $950
 It also comes as a dress, which is equally as neat-o (sans the belt...)
DIANE von FURTENBURG Yvan Dress $1,101
How I'd wear it:
MSGM Tweed & Leather Jacket $768, JEFFREY CAMPBELL Booties, CLAUDIA LOBAO Earrings $148, ZOE & MORGAN Love Ring(appropriately name because I do love this ring) $116,  Black Opaque Tights, YSL Clutch
"Deal with the world the way it is, not the way you wish it was." - John Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment