One of these things is not like the other.

September 13, 2011

Even though she was berated by fashion critics and the public alike for wearing two different color shoes on the red carpet- Helena Bonham Carter may have been onto something.
Recently I have seen this mismatched trend from more than one designer. At first I was skeptical, but I'm not totally opposed. This may be perfect for people like me who just can't seem to decide. I guess when all else fails- wear both! Or in her case- everything you've got in your freaking closet. I mean shit, chokers and fanny packs are back- why not?

POST  SCRIPT: I sah-wear I'm not making this up.

"The only time you run out of chances is when you stop taking them."

1 comment:

  1. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information.

    leather men belt bag

    ReplyDelete