An L.A. Saturday

October 21, 2011

Sunny Santa Monica
72 degrees, not a single cloud, breezy
May or may not have brushed my hair
Pretty Paigey
"I can't believe this is where America ends."....what I think to myself whenever I go to the beach
Santa Monica Pier Ferris Wheel
(this is super serious photography for me)
perhaps a leetle bit scarier than we had anticipated
Paige said No, I may not go in the water.

Before dinner
Fur Vest, Purple Top, AMERICAN APPAREL Leggings, STEVE MADDEN Heels, CHANEL Bag
FOREVER 21 Jacket, Top, Clutch, & Shoes, J.CREW Skirt
HOLLA
ASOS Top, ALICE & OLIVIA Skirt
Another New Jersey native in CA- Lauren Fancy Pants
Dinner at La Boheme
followed by drinks @ Village Idiot where we actually met some
"The three things a guy should want to change about a girl is her last name, address, and viewpont on men."- Kid Cudi 

No comments:

Post a Comment