Bethany and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Skirt

October 19, 2011

When I was visiting my BFFer in LA this past weekend, we had tons o' fun eating overpriced food, almost puking on the Scrambler at the Santa Monica Pier, and sipping champagne while gossiping about people we vaguely remember from high school. But one of the best parts of the trip for me was wearing this skirt.
On the tour of Paige's souper cute apartment we came to her closet- and before I even stepped inside I saw the print of it peeking out from her rack of dresses and I was like "WHAT is this?!!??!!!" I obviously knew what it was, but I meant it along the lines of how is something this spectacular humanly possible?? Because she's the best bestie ever- she let me borrow it Friday on our adventures. One of which was a lunch date at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
A must because we're both obsessed with Troop Beverly Hills.
The hotel is just as 90's as it was...well...in the 90's, and we were def dressed better than all of the bleached & botoxed 60 year old housewives who were having engagement parties for their 7th marriages, but it was neato to hang out there with her almost 20 years after watching it in one of our favorite movies as children.

 "I may be a beginner at some things, but I've got a black belt in shopping."- Phyllis Nefler

No comments:

Post a Comment