Hot Cross Buns

November 7, 2011

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...
Grandma's sweater on your ass,
Yule tide carols being sung by a choir...
Isnt that how the song goes?
Seriously though, I love these cold weather sweaters made for your bottom. And all I can think about when I see them is Dumb & Dumber. I picture wearing these at the ski lodge by the fire with Lloyd Christmas or strolling around "a place where the beer flows like wine,where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen..." 
ASOS Reindeer Skirt $43.13
Aztec Print Skirt $37.74
MARC BY MARC JACOBS Cableknit Skirt $168
LULU'S Fair Isle Shorts $29.90
ANTHROPOLOGIE Pom Pom Fair Isle Shorts $88
ASOS Bright Fair Isle Shorts

"Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely." - Auguste Rodin

No comments:

Post a Comment