suck it in

November 7, 2011

I have been feeling souper fondly towards corsets and bustiers lately. Worn as a top with a voluminous bottom like an A-line maxi or feather skirt. Maybe even harem cut trousers. I don't know, I'm just coming up with this in my head as I go along. But I saw a lace lingerie bustier the other day that I thought could be really pretty and relatively tasteful if accompanied by other less revealing pieces.
The inspiration. Clearly this one in particular isn't feasible for wear in public, but how lovely?
KIKI DE MONTPARNASSE Lace Bustier $260
WILLOW Underwire Bustier $495
MYLA Silk Corset $120
ASOS Pink Boning Detail Corset $26.96
ASOS Pearl Detail Corset $28.75
Best color.
ASOS Zip Front Corset $50.32 
See what I mean:




"It's always too soon to quit." - Norman Vincent Peale

No comments:

Post a Comment