Sequin Everythang

November 8, 2011

No need for a clever title. They're everywhere. Especially when the holidays roll around. I bet you 20 bucks that next time you see your grandpa he'll have on a sequin toupée. And I bet you another ten that all the girls at whatever New Years Eve party you attend will have on a sequin dress. This is not a bad thing. After all these years they still rock. Nothing says celebration like glistening in gold from head to toe. The only downside to them is you really do get what you pay for. Cheap sequined fabrics really dont wear as well as more quality pieces, so if your a fan of them it's worth investing in a more expensive item. I was lucky and got a pair of gold sequin shorts last year for less than $30, but I'm probably going to have to get some more because I've worn them out so much. Enough about me and my problem though. Look at all this fun stuff I want:















"When a man forgets himself, he usually does something that everybody else remembers." -James Coco

1 comment:

  1. loving the multi-colored sequin dress & mini. and basically everything else. i just bought a navy blazer with a sequin lapel and cuffs! i haven't worn it yet. grrrrrrrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete