How to delete comments on Instagram

May 15, 2012

This little vid is for any social media babers who have found themselves misusing "you're" or gotten loopy and ended up posting "I'm not over you," or any of that other crazy S on someones pictures or status'. It happens to the best of us. If you have no idea what I'm talking about then clearly you've never gotten drunk on 99 Bananas in front of a laptop. Anyway, here's how to do damage control if you have accidentally lead your Instagram friends to believe you barely made it through 2nd grade English.

3 comments:

  1. You're my hero. Not because you just taught me how to delete comments but because you are f'ing hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you comment on something when you had been in the sauce?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do u delete stuff on ur news? Plzzzzzz tell me! It's really important!

    ReplyDelete