B SOUP shops: REVOLUTION [tie dye denim]

June 12, 2012

This week my boutique features continue as I shop my way through an ultra cool store in Charlotte called Revolution. As I mentioned yesterday, Revolution is stock piled with hot designers and they have curated some of the most buzz worthy clothes in the blogosphere, a la...these Paige tie-dye jeans. I love that this pair has a neutral color palette- they made for really easy print mixing.  I was obsessed with this necklace as soon as I saw it in the jewelry case and it picks up the light teal color in the pants perfectly. And helllllooo -stripes go with everything so this slouchy Fluxus top was a big fat "duh," not to mention it was an exact color match for this adorable seashell ring. I was as equally partial to these 80%20 booties as I was to the necklace when I saw them on display, the print and texture are beatimous and the cut outs make them quirky and fun. Sold.

PAIGE Tie Dye Skinny Jeans, FLUXUS Stripe Top, JAN MICHAELS Sea Shell Ring, DIANA WARNER Stone Necklace, 80%20 Print Ankle Booties,

8 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog and your fantastic style!! :)

    xoxo
    ~Natasha Fatah~
    ~Natasha Fatah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is that clutch from??? i loooove it!
    xoxo, jillian

    http://just-jillian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This entire outfit is amazing and that necklace is gorgeous!!!
    xo Krystin
    Suburban Faux-Pas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that shirt like...yesterday!

    http://shooshiegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this laid back look!! The chair in the background is also really cool! Thanks for sharing!
    Xx
    Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! You're gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may legit not be able to go on living if I don't acquire that necklace! How can I get my hands on it?!

    Julia
    Tartan & Sequins

    ReplyDelete