Biker Blues

September 15, 2014


H&M challenged me to put together a fall look for under $100 this week and I couldn't believe how much bang I got for the hundo. This jacket could easily pass for $500. Even though the upcoming season ushers in more neutral shades, I still love to incorporate color. The woven tweed textures of the skirt and jacket with the sporty style of the top make even these bright blues cool weather ready. Want to style your own look for less? The first person to repost my look from instagram with the hash tag #HMFallFashion & tags @HMUSA @b_soup gets a $50 H&M gift card! For realz.

3 comments:

  1. You did fantastic job in styling this outfit! I'm in love with your skirt, it's so unique!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I love every part of this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought this jacket and I totally agree it could pass for something so much more expensive. I found a tiny hole in mine but have decided to keep it and get it fixed because its so gorgeous.

    Michelle | A Lovely Allure

    ReplyDelete