Cheerio, again.

June 21, 2011

A few weeks ago, I expressed my adoration for some British retailers. I think they're from Great Britain? Or maybe the United Kingdom? England? I don't know... they're from Pippa Middleton country (who's Kate anyway?). But the point is, they're not domestic and they're distributed from a place where people are not regularly scheduling appointments with their orthodontist. Even though the British may have missed the memo on getting braces, they are dead on when it comes to very, very affordable style. I must reiterate my love for clothes from across the pond by showcasing these other websites which I frequent.  
 Ruffle Maxi Dress $34.18, Box Pleat Dress $44.98
Bodycon Cut Out Dress $44.98
Cut Out Collar Dress $44.98
Cut Out Twist Front Gown $53.98
Tier Lace Maxi Dress $35.98
Embellished Neck Dress $52.18
One of the many reasons it's fun fun fun to be a girl.
Embellished Neck Floral Hem Dress $46.78
Print Peter Pan Collar Dress $39.58

Assorted Blouses $25-$40
My favorite looks
Printed Palazzo Pants $37.78
Bow Detail Shorts $26.98, Floral Print Shorts $43.18

Orange Bow Peep Toe Platforms $64.78, Tan Suede Ankle Boots $53.98
Fun to look at, but no use in labeling with prices- they don't ship to the U.S. >insert AIM sad face<



Black Shoulder Detail Dress, Denim Belted Dress $29.18, White Flutter Detail Dress, Lace Trim Maxi Dress $64.83
Sleeveless Sheer Pocket Top $32.41,  Polka Dot Tie Neck Top $37.27 , Butterfly Print Frill Top $29.17, Ruffle Sleeve Tie Top $35.65
Assorted Parkas
Assorted Bags and Clutches
I'm just kidding about being so ignorant regarding the U.K. and all of it's glorious subsidiaries...
Actually, no I'm not. I have no clue what's goin on over there. But who caaaares, let's just shop.

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for." - Bob Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment