Can't get enough.

June 12, 2011

There are two looks I'm in love with: detachable collars and printed pants (wide leg trouser and harem in particular). I got this pair of print Harem pants last September but now I'm seeing even better patterns that I am freaking about.
Vine Print Harem Pants Forever 21
 And I have a great pair of pleated palazzo pants that I got this past year and wear all the time, but now I need some that are complete with prints. I JUST ordered my first "faux collar" a couple of weeks ago. I would wear these looks everyday if I could. Maybe even together!
Eleven Objects Detachable Collars (also seen here) $295-$395
ASOS Woven Metal Collar Necklace $34.48
ASOS Circle Collar $17.24
EXACTAMUNDO! Now this is what I'm talking about home fries!
How could you NOT be in a good mood while wearing these pants??
RIVER ISLAND Floral Print Palazzo Pants $60.32
MISSGUIDED (a new favorite site!) Printed Palazzo Pants $37.78
TOPSHOP Floral Print Wide Leg Trousers (seen here and here) $90
TRIBAL PRINT
SANDRO $ 195,  ZARA $49.90,  CHICOS (only!!) $29.99
YES YES YES!!
Getting my wallet right now.
 TUCKER $171

"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time." - Edith Wharton

No comments:

Post a Comment